Kimberly Alvarenga has a proven track record of standing up for all of us.
San Francisco can be a tough place to raise a family. Kimberly Alvarenga knows these challenges first hand. Raised by a single mother in San Francisco, Kim and her partner, Linnette have lived in District 11 since 2008 and are committed to raising their son in the city.
District 11 neighborhoods do not get the resources and services that we pay for and Kim Alvarenga is running to change that. For over twenty years, she has fought for our families and communities. Kim has worked to:
- Increase the minimum wage and paid sick days
- Fight unjust foreclosures and evictions
- Save City College of San Francisco
- Project San Francisco’s landmark universal healthcare program, Healthy San Francisco
Kimberly Alvarenga is running for Supervisor in District 11 to:
- Keep our neighborhoods working, healthy, and safe
- Support small business working families and responsible economic development
- Prioritize our parks and open spaces
- Promote policies that help families stay in San Francisco